- Anjuman-I-Islam is a leading educational conglomerate and social organization of India, established in the year 1874, by a group of visionaries led by Justice Badruddin Tyabji.
- Anjuman has an illustrious record of dedicated service to society through education and social service.
- It has more than 100 Institutions in various field of education and humanitarian service’s, encompassing varied fields like Engineering, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Polytechnic, Home Science, Hotel & Catering Management, Business Management, Research Institutes, B.Ed. Colleges, and various other Degree colleges.
- Though Anjuman-I-Islam is India’s largest minority institute, its doors are open to all communities.
- Anjuman-I-Islam is a secular organization known for its national integrity.