01. Every student must possess the School Calendar which must be brought daily to school. The Calendar must be carefully handled and preserved through the year. No pages must be torn and nothing other than school matters written in it.
02. All students are responsible to the school authorities not only for their conduct in the school, but also for their general behavior outside. For breach of the rules, a pupil may be punished or asked to leave at the discretion of the Headmistress.
03. No collection or sale may be made in school, without the sanction of the Headmistress. The accounts of any, if undertaken, must be handed over to the Headmistress. No meeting, demonstration, party or picnic may be held or conducted without prior permission of the Principal.
04. Any damage done in or around the school premises must be reported to the headmistress and be made good by the student or students responsible. If the offender is not discovered, a collective fine may be imposed upon the whole class. The decision of the Headmistress regarding the amount to be paid is final.
05. Every student will have with her! him the necessary requirements and materials prescribed by the school and be responsible for the same. Although every care will be taken of the student's property, the school authorities will not be responsible for any theft or loss of the same. Students are advised not to bring large sums of money or valuable articles with them to school.
06. Silence is to be maintained during class hours, in class and along the corridors, by all. When changing classes students are expected to walk in silence and in a single file, keeping to the left.
07. The speaking of English is encouraged in the school and within the school premises. Students must be polite and courteous in speech and conduct. Obedience and respect to both Teachers and fellow students will be necessary as the occasion demands.
03. Personal cleanliness and hygiene are expected from all. Students should be careful not to throw any papers or other waste on the floor of the School - premises, or compound. They should use the waste paper basket and bins specially provided for the purpose. All must co-operate to maintain cleanliness in the school.
09. Students are not allowed to enter any classroom other than their own, unless asked to do so. During the break no students may enter the classroom till the bell rings.
10. No student will be exempted from Physical Education without a Medical Certificate which must be renewed every month and countersigned.
11. The School strongly discourages private tuitions.
12. Politeness and courtesy of speech and conduct are expected from every pupil as a matter of course. Any type of discourtesy and disrespect to members of the school staff will be treated severely.
13. Students should not wear ornaments. They are not allowed to wear nail polish or put any kind of make up. Mehendi can be applied only on special occasions and with the permission of the Principal.
14. All students wear the school uniforms on school days and at school functions. Every pupil should have at least two sets of Uniforms. The uniforms should be neat and tidy to make the pupil look smart. During the winter season only 'BLACK' sweaters will be allowed.
15. A record of the addresses of Parents / Guardians is maintained in the school office. Any changes in the same is to be communicated without delay.
16. Those students who go home alone should not loiter on the way, but be prompt in returning home.